First, let's get a general idea of what a code review life cycle will look like and who is generally involved.
- Unit Test - Validate Business Requirements and Functional Context
- Unit Test - Validate Syntax, Entry and Exit points
- Unit Test & QA - Consistency - Perform Version Control & Transactional Analysis
- QA & Prod - Security - Permissions, Back-out and Error Handling
- QA & Prod - Performance - Validate Memory Usage, Thread Usage and Control Structure usage
- Prod - Documentation - Is there a header, change log, and comments ? Are deployment instructions required and included?